About Standalone Parcel Boxes
The ultimate solution to your door-step delivery hassle. Keeping convenience and simplicity in mind designed for your comfort. Our Standalone boxes offer easy installation and top-notch security for you to receive your package without any more worries. Say goodbye to missing deliveries and welcome a seamless parcel experience with the Standalone Parcel Box.
The Standalone box comes with 3 awesome roof options for you to choose from:
- The Pitched roof
- The Garden roof, and
- The Flat roof
Adding the roof of your choice is a piece of cake, with the use of some screws.
- The pitched roof is the classic design. It is perfect for effortlessly draining away water.
- The garden roof is your match if you share a love for nature and gardening. The gardening roof also makes your parcel box look less conspicuous.
- The flat roof should be your choice if you are a minimalist. With its contemporary style and modern aesthetics, the flat roof is the perfect choice for you.
With the versatile size range we offer, choose the one best suited to your needs. The Standalone parcel box is available in 3 sizes:
- Large, and
- The Medium size boxes accept parcels measuring 5cm x 21.5cm x 17cm.
They are ideal parcel drop boxes for deliveries up to the size of a shoe box. They will not hold as many parcels, so are more suited to people who do not receive more than one delivery per day.
It is the perfect home parcel box for compact yet secure storage for essentials and small parcels, such as medicines etc.
- The Large size boxes accept parcels measuring 40cm x 29.5cm x 21.5cm. For people who order multiple deliveries throughout the day but may have limited space or who are just not interested in huge boxes for delivery, this is the perfect balance between functionality and size.
- The Extra-Large size delivery boxes accept parcels measuring 5cm x 36.5cm x 33cm. They are spacious and ideal for those who do not want to compromise on size or security. They can easily accommodate multiple large parcels and are the ultimate delivery boxes to meet all your requirements.
With the durability and security of Standalone parcel boxes, choose your ideal size and enjoy the effortless delivery experience.
Features of Standalone My Parcel Boxes
Our Standalone parcel boxes enhance your delivery experience like never before. They can be used as a wall mounted letter box or can be anchored to the ground. All the necessary fitting parts are supplied for this purpose.
The Medium and Large boxes can also be mounted on an optional post, which can be concreted into the ground.
This option however, is not available for the Extra-Large parcel drop boxes, due to their impressive size.
Benefits of Standalone My Parcel Boxes
- Continues to receive parcels until full.
- Any courier can use it - no codes required.
- Made from non-corrosive Aluzinc - 5-year guarantee.
- Retrieval door can be on front or rear.
- Sends a message to your phone when a parcel is delivered.
- Can be a wall mounted letter box or anchored to the ground.
- Can be mounted on an optional post for Medium and Large units.
- All fittings for installation are supplied.
My Parcel Boxes are easy to assemble and come with comprehensive assembly instructions. The drawer comes fully assembled out-of-the-box. The base is flat-packed and is easy to assemble, only requiring a screwdriver.
When deciding on the placement of your home parcel box, it is important to place it where it can easily be seen and accessed by the courier.
It is important to anchor your home parcel box to a wall, like a wall mounted letter box, to the ground or to the optional post. All fittings are supplied.
For an installation guide, please click on the following link:
I’m not missing any deliveries, and neither am I being interrupted when working from home. It is surprising how many parcels a parcel postbox can hold.
These are very well thought out parcel drop boxes. They are well made and excellent value for money. Excellent service.
These delivery boxes are manufactured to a very high standard. It arrived promptly, was well packed and was easy to install. An excellent parcel postbox from an excellent company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Standalone parcel box is a convenient as well as secure solution for your delivery worries. You can receive your deliveries even if you are not available in person. It is a box with access only from the outside where the delivery person can securely deposit your parcel and it can be placed anywhere be it outside your home or your business premises.
Our patented design revolves around a clever drawer system with a false floor. When you open the drawer, the false floor smoothly raises to a horizontal position, allowing the drawer to be pulled out. Once you place your parcel inside the drawer and close it, the magic happens. Thanks to gravity, the false floor automatically opens up, securely guiding your package into the protected compartment. It is an ingenious mechanism that ensures seamless and secure parcel storage.
The standalone boxes come bearing security issues in mind. They are made from a robust metal alloy known as Aluzinc that is sturdy and theft safe. Standalone parcel boxes are designed with security in mind.
Rest assured, our delivery boxes have security as their top priority. They function like a one-way valve, meaning that once a parcel goes into the drawer, it cannot be accessed the same way from the outside. Your package remains hidden and safely out of reach, preventing any unauthorized access. To further reinforce the security, our access door features a robust three-point locking system with stainless steel levers, making it a formidable challenge for anyone attempting to breach it. Your packages are in trustworthy hands.
Yes we offer monitoring features for your parcel box on demand! You can integrate your delivery box so that the sensor goes off once a parcel is dropped off. You can also set-up your parcel box in such a way that it provides mobile notifications when a delivery is made.
With our optional Parcel Delivery Sensor, you can stay informed about every delivery to your parcel postbox. This smart sensor detects when a parcel or letter is dropped off and promptly sends a notification directly to your phone. It's a convenient way to keep track of your deliveries and ensure you never miss an important package. To make use of this feature, make sure the Delivery Sensor is within range of a Wi-Fi signal.
Standalone parcel boxes come in varied sizes to meet your individual requirements. All sizes have different dimensions that have been made keeping in mind the unique needs for everyone. You can choose the box that suits your needs, small parcels or large we got you covered!
We understand that online ordering requirements can vary, which is why our delivery boxes come in three sizes: Medium, Large, and Extra-Large. Whether you receive smaller parcels that fit perfectly in our Medium size or larger packages that demand the Extra-Large capacity, we have you covered. Choose the size that best suits your needs and enjoy the convenience of having a dedicated space for all your online deliveries.
Absolutely! The metal that is used to make these boxes, Aluzinc, can be painted in any color that you want. But, keep in mind that you need to use outdoor-grade paint if you do decide to do the job yourself. Also, follow manufacturer recommendations for the best results.
However, if you wish to get a standalone box in a custom color and do not want to get your hands messy, we offer the option to customize the color of your parcel postbox, allowing you to tailor it to your unique taste. Please note that this service incurs an additional cost, and a 6-week lead time is required for the customization process. Make a statement with a personalized touch and elevate the aesthetics of your home parcel box to match your style seamlessly.
Your standalone box is safe for all weather conditions, be it rain, snow, heat, or any harsh weather conditions. The metal used in the construction of the parcel box is high-quality Aluzinc. Aluzinc is known to be durable, strong and rust or corrosion resistant. This makes it the ideal choice for your outdoor parcel storage solution.
Yes! Our Standalone boxes are carrier-agnostic which means that they are ideal for receiving multiple parcels from any courier service or carrier. You can allow your trusted delivery partner to access your parcel box for seamless delivery.
Installing the Standalone parcel box is simple and straightforward. It comes with the necessary mounting hardware and installation instructions which makes it a piece of cake for you to install it yourself. All you need is a wall or a study surface with the surface area according to the size of the box you need and some nails.
If a package is unable to fit in your standalone parcel box, the delivery individual will follow the standard procedure for undeliverable packages. You might be left with a notice on your device telling you that your parcel was not delivered, attempt for re-delivery or if you want you can also direct the delivery person to drop the parcel at a designated location if the carrier allows it.
We offer you a generous 5-year warranty for our standalone parcel boxes. You can rest assured that your parcel box is protected against any manufacturing issues or defects. Any faults during the period of warranty will be handled by My Parcel Box team. We prioritize your satisfaction and peace of mind above anything.
The Standalone parcel box comes in 3 different roof-top designs:
- The Pitched roof
- The Garden roof, and
- The Flat roof
You can choose which-ever style suits you and your needs best. Adding a touch of design and style to your parcel box will enhance your aesthetics.
The medium-sized parcel box can accommodate parcels that are small as well as medium sized but it is not adequate for large parcels. We would recommend you to consider investing in the large or the extra-large sized standalone parcel boxes if you frequently receive large or extra large packages.
To decide what size standalone parcel box is ideal for you, all you need to do is measure the largest parcel you think you can receive. Once you have measured it, go through the dimensions of different sizes of standalone parcel boxes on your website. The size you choose should be at least 1 inch larger than the dimensions of the largest package you can potentially receive.
The metal used for the construction of the standalone parcel box, Aluzinc, is one of the strongest and most durable alloys. It ensures the longevity and durability of your parcel box. It can withstand harsh weather conditions easily so you don’t need to worry about your parcel box getting damaged in outdoor conditions. With the proper maintenance and care, your parcel box will last for years and will serve you reliably.
Using my parcel boxes offers many benefits that other parcel boxes may not offer to their customers. Some of these benefits are listed below:
- Parcel boxes are exceptionally easy to install and maintain.
- My Parcel Box is designed to withstand conditions around the globe from extreme heat to snow and ice.
- The unit is built so the parcel retrieval compartment can be accessed from the front or the rear.
- Not only does it have a three-point-locking system it also will not allow people to retrieve parcels once deposited. Security is our number one priority.
- Unlike other delivery systems, My Parcel Box doesn’t require you to provide codes or combinations. It’s as simple as using a letterbox!
- Previously delivered parcels are concealed, so they are hidden from prying eyes.
- My Parcel Box will accept letters as well as packages and keep them secure too.
- My Parcel Box is designed to continue to receive deliveries until it is completely full. Once full, it locks automatically so as to avoid any overloading of parcels.
- My Parcel Box is made from powder-coated Aluzinc which ensures the ultimate protection against rust. This is why we are able to offer 5-year guarantees (around the world).
- There are no maintenance requirements, although we recommend the occasional cleaning with warm soapy water, simply to restore it to its original shine but that is up to you.
- There is a thick layer of foam across the entire bottom to cushion the parcel or package. This protects the parcel from any damage when it drops to the bottom compartment once the delivery guy puts it in the parcel box.